Timetable and timetable of buses and subways Atm . The service is guaranteed both on weekdays and on holidays, with different start and end times depending on the lines. All vehicles travel at 50% of the capacity to avoid crowds.
- Trolley 90/91 : operates continuously
- Tram line 9 : starts between 4.00 and 4.30 and ends between 2.00 and 2.40
- Tram lines : start between 4.30 and 6.00 and end between 1.00 and 2.30
- Bus and Trolleybus : starts between 5.30 and 6.00 and ends between 30 and 1.45
- Lines M1, M2 and M3 : start at 5.30 and end around 00.30
- Line M5 : starts at 5.40 and ends at 24.00
On the days of December 25 and May 1, the service is active with reduced hours from 7.00 to 19.30, while on all other holidays it is guaranteed with a public holiday .
The ATM night network
Don’t worry, when the daytime lines close, the night schedule comes into effect. All nights (with the exception of April 30, May 1, December 24 and 25) the following lines are in fact active:
- M1 substitute line : Q.re degli Olmi – Bisceglie – Cairoli / Sesto 1 ° Maggio FS – Molino Dorino
(the interchange between the two M1 lines is possible at the Cadorna, Conciliazione and Pagano stops)
- M2 substitute line : Cascina Gobba – Piazza Abbiategrasso
- M3 substitute line : San Donato – Comasina
- Trolleybus 90/91 : Lodi M3 – Lot M1 / Lot M1 – Lodi M3
During the weekend (in the nights between Friday and Saturday and between Saturday and Sunday) and in the nights preceding the holidays the following lines are also active:
- N6 Cadorna FN M1 M2 – Central FS M2 M3
- N15 Gratosoglio – Duomo M1 M3
- N24 Vigentino – Duomo M1 M3
- N27 Viale Hungary – Duomo M1 M3
- N42 Bicocca – Central FS M2 M3
- N50 Lorenteggio – Cairoli M1
- N54 Lambrate FS M2 – Duomo M1 M3
- N57 Quarto Oggiaro – Cairoli M1
- N80 Quinto Romano – De Angeli M1
- N94 Porta Volta – Cadorna FN M1 M2
The ticket for the night network is the standard € 1.50 ticket used on all ATM lines and if validated between midnight and 4.30 it is valid until 6.00. At night it is possible to buy it at the many active parking meters in the city, which issue tickets valid only for surface lines.
Neighborhood radio bus
For those who need to move at night but remain within their neighborhood, there is another alternative: the Radiobus , the on-call service that accompanies passengers to the desired destination, just like a taxi.
The service is active every day from 10pm to 2.00am and you can use it by calling 02 48034803 or by going to the terminus of your neighborhood. It can also be booked from 1pm on the same day.
Once on board, just communicate your destination directly to the driver and make yourself comfortable, he will take care of everything else. The ticket is the standard ATM ticket and can be purchased directly on the vehicle at no extra charge.
Atm Point: addresses and times
Looking for information or do you need to request a subscription ? Here are the Atm Points of Milan with the opening hours
- Duomo M1-M3 (Mon to Sat 7.45-20, Sun 10.15-13.15 and 14-17.30)
- Centrale M2-M3 (from Mon to Sat 7.45-20, Sun 10.15-13.15 and 14-17.30)
- Cadorna M1-M2 (Mon to Sat 7.45-20, Sun 10.15-13.15 and 14-17.30)
- Garibaldi M2-M5 (Mon to Sat 7.45-20)
- Loreto M1-M2 (Mon to Sat 7.45-20)
- Romolo M2 (from Mon to Sat 7.45-20)