The Lombardy Milan Museums Subscription is the card that lovers of art, culture and history must absolutely not miss. In fact, this card allows its holders to have free access to museums, to the exhibitions and many other places of cultural interest in Milan and Lombardy participating in the initiative.
The city of Milan, as well as the others in Lombardy, has a very wide and varied cultural offer that highlights its great work in the cultural and tourism fields. In this sense, the Lombardy Milan Museum Subscription is providential as it allows you to visit an enormous amount of places for 365 days from the date of purchase with a truly remarkable saving.
This card is therefore excellent for those who want to indulge in a year full of exhibitions and cultural events throughout the Lombardy region. Those who plan to visit Milan only for a few days can refer to the Tourist MuseumCard and the MilanoCard , which offer solutions for periods of a few days.
- Full (from 27 to 64 years old): 45 euros
- Junior (up to 14 years): 20 euros
- Young (from 15 to 26 years): 30 euros
- Senior (over 65): 35 euros
For those interested there is also an Extra Formula which also includes museums, exhibitions, residences and castles in Piedmont and Valle d’Aosta . In this case the costs are as follows:
- Extra Full Formula: 87 euros
- Extra Senior Formula (over 65 years): 72 euros
- Extra Young Formula (from 15 to 26 years): 62 euros
- Extra Junior Formula (up to 14 years): 40 euros